Sunday, December 25, 2011

B.U.T In heaven first post ^^

hello,, Eve's here
happy Christmas for those who celebrate GBU all ^^

this is my first....what is it a beauty blog? LOL yeah i've never have a special blog for sharing all of my interest on  beauty things, it's not the first time of blogging for me, i have another blog on multiply and Xanga but they're not a special blog to write about beauty stuff, i wrote some on xanga but i'm not making xanga blog to specially talking about it, most of them are about my fandom thee hee

i'm choosing B.U.T In Heaven name for my blog, well i don't know why but this two words keep sounding in my head, this is taken from DBSK *FYI i'm an OT5 so i don't believe in 2 or 3 but 5 :p* new song, HoMin with B.U.T [Be.Au.Ty] and JYJ with In Heaven...
i love those songs of course so i decided to use it as my blog title
well i guess i'll start writing about beauty things in my life here from now on
happy reading ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment