Sunday, February 19, 2012

yoochun said, " The Power Of Make Up" :D

hello there :D
long time no see...*well since my last post hehe*

actually there's some private issues come to me so i decided to stop my internet activity for a while, well...i don't have mood to do that as well..
but now...i'm back :D

ah, my coastal scent 88 palette finally come :D but i don't have enough time to do the swatches, maybe...next time ne :D

so, today i'm doing my picture of the day again after some times...i should say that USING FALSIES CAN CAUSING ADDICTION hahahaha but i still not confident enough to go outside with it..please help me >o<

i was watching JYJ come on over dvd last night and i heard Yoochun said this words to Jaejoong when they're watching their make up session before the show

"THE POWER OF MAKE UP"

so i was thinking i wanna know the different of me with and without wearing make up and you know...I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING SEEING MY OWN PICTURE bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
here we go, my before-after picture


i just cut my bangs, so the "before" picture is the picture when i just got home from the salon, with no make up at all, i just washed my face.
the "after" picture is when i finish my make up, i'm using my cell phone camera [samsung star GT-S5233S] indoor, night mode *due to the darkness of my room* see???
yeah, my 'before' picture is sucks hahahaha
i love make ups but i really don't mind if i have to take it off :D

yoochun is right, make ups has a big power hahaha
yeah i know i should buy a better camera so i can show my eyeshadow T^T

here's some of my picture of the day





one thing i should say is..always start your make up with a CLEAN face not a CHUN face like this


thee hee, see u then, i'm going to write on my fiction blog :D 
love u :D

No comments:

Post a Comment