Saturday, March 17, 2012

POISON EVE : it's something called heart and brain sir

well maybe this post isn't a good post to read because most of it will contains rude words, nagging, ranting yeah kind of that, so if you don't wanna read it's ok :D

i plan to make a CS Prism palette today but let me talk about my poison tongue.

well actually i'm dying of stress lately, my personnel issue, PLUS my work issue.
but yeah, i'm actually a workaholic person, i used to do some work when i need to runaway from my personnel issue sometimes, but you know what? right now my work also fuck with me.

it's not a company fault but, it's people inside the company who just have a pity brain or even brainless??
one thing i wanna remind them that PLEASE WATCH YOUR MOUTH and USE YOUR BRAIN, don't forget to TAKE YOUR HEART AS WELL.

why?
let me tell you what i'm thinking.
there's so much things that people can learn by doing some work, i've work in 3 different places since i'm 20. i'm starting from the beginning.
one of my friend said " Eve, you're a bachelor degree why are you taking that kind of job?"
most of people think that a bachelor degree of Economic should have a manager up job or yeah kind like that.  well i'm not denying, that's the reality and that is how life should be, you spend 4-5 years to get the bachelor degree and you're ended up like getting a lower level of job which is you can get it with a diploma degree.

but i'm not like that, school is school, it's a different things as work for me.
i work from the very beginning because i wanna know how hard the work is, so i won't become a crazy bastard who just can point my finger and commanding this and that to my employee.
i'm not a smart person, but at least i'm not brainless and heartless person.

at least i never underestimate people.
a dumb ass ever underestimate me because i am a teller. he said that my work only counting bunch of money, i don't need to be a bachelor of economic to do that job, people from elementary school can do that.
well sir, i have to tell you that i'm doing that job to pay my school tuition, i'm not a spoiled children who just can whining to their parents ask for money and all of the shit, i'm just a senior high school graduated student when i'm applying that job. and fyi teller job is not only counting money like what you said
a teller also have to learn about online transaction system, we also learn about job risk, how to avoid risk, how to minimize the human errors, and HOW TO WORK AS A TEAM. helping each other when work with your coworker, how to TEACH the new member, how to build a trust between members, NOT HOW TO MAKE YOUR BOSS PROUD OF YOU BY MAKING THE OTHER LOOK BAD IN HIS/HER EYES.

the other people tell me that i don't have a time schedule, so my work are messed up, and unlike her fuckin department my work can't done well because i always wasting my time because i don't have a time schedule.
let me tell you ma'am, i do have time table you can see on the whiteboard, but you know..
YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE BUNCH OF ASSHOLE WHO MESS MY WORK.
you ask me from the simple things WHICH IS YOU CAN DO IT BY YOURSELF to the complicated things which is you NEED my HELP.
what i wanna tell you is.
PLEASE LOOK AT A MIROR *i'm sure we have a fuckin huge miror in the bathroom* and ask..."HAVE I BEING A PERFECTLY RIGHT PERSON SO I CAN BITCH WITH HER ???"
you know i still remember how you violence your own rules ma'am

and one more people said that I'M NOT HIS LEVEL, okay. i'm staying in the lower or even lowest level of the hierarchy but what i wanna say is...IF people told other people that he/she has a higher level the way their talk will be show what level they're in. by saying this words " you know, you guys aren't my level " with that underestimating tone, it shows you that your level is the lowest.
a LEADER or a PERSON WHO HAS A HIGH LEVEL OF POSITION will talk WISELY and thinking wisely as well. people with a high level of position who has a good EQ will use their logic their brain before they're talking, of course they don't want to be look so UNEDUCATED by saying those kind of words. even i'm a lower level person at least i never said that UNEDUCATED words like that..

people have to know that they won't have a high position if there's no people below their position.
who develop the money? is not the leader, nor the boss but the lowest level of employee who being the money machine.
but sometimes people get it wrong so they act so disrespectful because yeah just what i said above, has a higher level than the other.
people has to think not only use their brain but also their hart...but i think some of dumb ass didn't even know there's a things called heart and brain..they only know a master and a servant....what's a pitty...

well this is life i always believe that karma does exist so watch your act ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment