Friday, April 13, 2012

atashi no ichiban suki :D

Konbanwa ~~ :D

today's post is........nahh not about someone that i like...it's about THINGS that i like...
i never buy something if i don't really want to, but if i want something then i will do anything to get it.
i treasure things that i really love, especially when i have to do more effort to get them..
have you ever feel that way??

since i'm a "fangirl" everything about fandom is important for me, but yeah like i said before i just buy things that i really wanted..and it becomes an urgent matter for me LOL.

here's some things that i love in my life, most of them i bought with my own money, and some of them, are gift from my parents and friends :D


Japanese Magazine, these are gift from my friend Kae chan before she's heading back to Japan 2 years ago...she gave me this, it's quiet old but i like the fashion stuff inside hehe


My beloved baby MonMon, this is Yamaha PSR 2100, my parents bought this before my first musical exam one of my priceless things, whatever happen i won't ever ever sell this things >o< 


Stingray sling bag..this is the souvenir that my dad bought from Thailand, i like the texture and it's just simple for hangout :D 



SCRUNCHIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS love this things so much, but i lost the blue one when i went to the salon >o< 


coffin pouch, Harry Potter  and the Deathly Hollow english version,EXILE - EXIT single,Kanesaki Kentarou-Hai Photobook, JYJ - In Heaven Album
there used to be TVXQ HoMin's TONE album, but when i took the picture the album is still on the way :D 
i bought the coffin pouch at gonzo 3 years ago for IDR 50.000.., That Exile's CD i got from Sachou, before he fly to Japan for his study *envy him so fuckin bad* and i like the song so much, give me more spirit when i play the song :D....Kanesaki Kentarou's photobook is the first photobook that i have, actually i never interested in photobook, but...i love him too much that's why i  bought it hahaha *okay call me nuts XD*

DOLLS mostly they are presents, the giant panda is from my best friends for my 22nd birthday, the little panda is from my friend Mi-Chan for my 19th or21st birthday i forgot XD, the first dolphin is from my Fujoshi  clan besties...and the second dolphin is...from...my sister? :P and the last one actually it's echizen ryouma i bought it 6 years ago at J-Ground and as you can see, it lost the eyes T^T...


the last one, Tohoshinki's purse, i bought it from online shops, maybe i'll buy another one XD it's turn a little bit yellow now, since the original color is white, so maybe i won't buy the white color anymore...and that's my ODM Spin watch, which is already broken now T^T, it's not really broken actually but the rubber was torn...so i can't use it, and the rubber itself is really expensive T^T

well that's all things that i love...how about you? ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment