Monday, May 21, 2012

PLEASE STOP IT T^T

today is....
is.....okay may i die now????????????????
i only hoping for 1 miracle today, please call please call please call and gimme a good news T^T

today, i take my annual leave to help my mom paying her assurance premium, and i need to close my bank account, first because i don't need it for now and second i already move my payment to my other account, but i have an extra account it's like ummm something like deposit, but only 2 years, i want to ask if i can close that deposit as well but yeah the answer is NO i have to wait until this november at least...=.=

and you know what?? when i get home my mom said she won't lend me some money to buy Junsu's ticket *crying so hard*
but it's not things that piss me off...you know what??




PROTECT THE BOSS AIRED IN INDOSIAR

FAKFJAD;FIAKJDF;LAFJASDAJDF;LADJFA;FJKADS;LAFJDFOIAHFJALFHJADAJFKL
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!

the problem is, DON'T THEY ALL KNOW THERE'S A TECHNOLOGY CALLED SUBTITLE ?????

you know the dubber is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SUCKS

my Ji Sungs voice ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i fall in love with that ojisan because of his voice, his dorkiness yeeah... BUT THEY CRUSH IT..

huh??? My lovely Eomma Kim Jaejoong???? KIM JAEJOONG YOU SAID??? OH DON'T EVER ASK ME HOW THEY CRUSH HIS HEAVENLY VOICE
i can't even accept Choi Kang Hee's voice OH GOD WTF IS THIS?????????????

it's like a million times that TV station here in my country totally crushing every dorama,movie,music, fandom that i like =.=

One Piece, when the first time one piece was aired in TV, i like luffy voice...and nami as well but then my friend who "know" much about dubbing world in indonesia said that Nami's dubber was ill and need to go for surgery, so the dubber will be change...but you know what???????? SHE'S A DUMB i remember when nami was angry like this


but the voice was very very very flaaaaaatttttt there's no emotion at all =.= as if she's just say " ok whatever "   instead of "WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING??!!!!!!!!!!!"

not only onepiece make me feel disgusted when TV station here airing the anime,movie or dorama with those dubbing thingy FF VII ADVENT CHILDREN, Death Note, Yu Gi Oh, Heading To The Ground, Sung Kyung Kwan Scandal, and now PROTECT THE BOSS!!!!! FUUUUUUCCKKKKK
well they're plan to air Prince Of Tennis with only around 10 dubbers in 2005 (fyi POT contains more than 50 character and they just use 10 people to be the dubbers??? WTF) but yeah thanks GOD you safe one of my favorite anime !!

it's okay if they want to use dubber but PLEASE USE THE PROPER AND PROFESSIONAL DUBBER 
this is why i can't like those dubber compared with Japanese seiyuu!! 
the only dubbers in indonesia which is ok for me is only Shinchan.
i like it because they match the character..

if you're living here and you're a fangirl of DBSK trust me...you'll absolutely will got puke, and got a hypertension or even heart attack hearing Jaejoong's voice in this drama....
no...don't expect his heavenly voice....an OJISAN voice replace his soft and heavenly voice.
trust me you'll get disgusted!!!

and you know i believe that there will be a new Jaejoong's fans out there who doesn't even know who is Kim Jaejoong, and just consider him as a newbie in korean entertainment....

yeah thanks bitches i really thankful that you CRUSH MY FANDOM AGAIN!!!

*deep sigh*
well.......too much things pissed me off today but...i hope there's a good news tomorrow....

see ya people....







No comments:

Post a Comment