Monday, June 04, 2012

XIA - TARANTALLEGRA

Finally my Tarantallegra is here >o< 

actually today i prepared for fasting today and on Thursday  but suddenly i got my period so...yeah what's a pitty T^T, 
i was on my way for lunch this afternoon when Sianti Oneechan texted me and said her CD has just arrived...
she live in Jakarta well it's not far from here so my CD used to be arrived as well, but there's no information from my house, i was thinkin that my mom will kill me because i spend my money for my fandom again, but you know what?? she said NOTHING...OH HOLY JUNG >O< 
there's two possibility why did my mom says nothing.
1st she's not realize what the package is
2nd she didn't care about it XD
it was like billion times she nag at me when i spend some money to buy my fandoms goods like CD album, posters, merchandise and so on but yeah..i thought she's done with me XD
well here's the picture of my TARANTALLEGRA >O<


I bought it at SoulJae Hero Online Shop. i know the owner from my friend, and I really like shopping there, the owner is very nice, Sianti Oneechan and also my friend Ao chan bought it together with me, Oneechan was confuse because there's another shop offer a lower price without poster. "it's up to you if you want to order from them neechan " i said. she's confuse because she's being told that the picture on the poster was the same like the cover picture, so you can't see Junsu clearly. so it's better if she can buy at lower price without poster..
i was confuse because as i know usually if they're selling album and there's an official poster, the price is a nett price. so it's including poster and photobooks or cards or yeah kind of that. then i ask the owner of SoulJae *one more thing i love about this online shop is, the owner is VERY HONEST and OPEN*
She said that the poster is FREE the price she offered is including the poster, plus fan and random cards from PICNIC XIAH >O< of course for me it's worth to spend IDR 215.000 (USD 21,5) to get all of that [well the final price actually cheaper it's only IDR 210.000 (USD 21) because the demand is so high ]..when i'm about to pay the deposit i asked Oneechan again and she said she's join me because the previous shop she asked was increasing the price into IDR 215.000 WITHOUT POSTER because the demand is so high *ultra super duper irrational reason* well let's unpack the album :D 


the package came like this, just like my In Heaven album which is I ordered from the same online shop

inside the package, i open the poster first due to my curiosity XD 


this is the poster, glad that the picture was different with the album cover hehehe :D the poster came in a pipe to secure it (SoulJae put it by herself )




Tarantallegra unpacked :D i like the cover of the CD it's transparent, made by mica or something like that
and here's the bonuses 

it's the.....bookmarks?? i love the first one >o< 


this is the fan from Picnic Xiah a cute pink fan i'm soooo will bring this to the concert :D



this is a..how should i said...ummm like...a thick round card or some kind of that..it has picture on both side


and this is like...no not a mousepad it's looks like a postcard but it's bigger and fyi i don't understand what did he write on that XD

let's move to the CD


CD still packed


the CD inside, to be honest i didn't plan to play it today..maybe this sunday i'll play it hehehe 


this is inside the "mica" cover so you can see Junchan properly now XD


and this is the empty "mica"

and this, is the PHOTO BOOKS YAAAYY >O< 

the photo books contains 20 pages with 2 transparent page, it's also contains lyrics of every song....


the cover of photobooks, it's also includes the "obi"





I'm sooooooooooooooo want to try to apply this looks >o< his eye make up catch my eyes >o<


this is the transparent page, when you flip the transparent you'll see the background in a different paper

 this is the background of the transparent page






 and those are...MY FAVORITE JUNCHAN PICTURES >O< successfully transformed from a cute innocence perverted duck butt Junsu  XD

if you're a fans of Tohoshinki, you've got to buy this...hehehe should i said biased fans is bias??? XD

oh yesterday i cry so hard because i'm loosing my I Will mini dorama T^T but then my Neechan help me to get it back...we live in a different time zone, i live in Indonesia while she live in Spain, she's really nice to me..i put the dorama into my phone so i can watch it everytime hehehe..it's a sad ending drama but i like it because my lovely baby hubby is in it >o<, and i'm happy because it's sad ending, so Kane Chan still single and will marry me *got bricked* XDXD 
okay see you in next post minna san ^^ thanks for reading my fangirling stuff :*


3 comments:

  1. is it just me or junsu looks a bit like gackt with those makeup & lenses? xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh? hontou?? i love his smokey eyes make up, moreover when she's being a girl in his MV >O<

      Delete
  2. I do blogwalking for this day and I found your blog. Your blog is as pretty as you are. I love your review.
    Wanna follow each other anyway? Just let me know.

    Join my first give away if you want.
    http://elinivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete