Saturday, July 23, 2016

[REVIEW] PERIPERA Tint marker in NEON ORANGE

Hey Candies...
So, actually i'm off from work, due to my doctor recommendations. I got stomachache around my ovaries or maybe uterus area i don't really understand, but on monday it was terrible i can't barely walk...so i met my doctor and check my pregnancy, everything is ok, but my doctor recommend me to stay on my bed for 2 days...

as you know i just can't stay on my bed and doing nothing...so i decided to take out my make up case and start doing something... ON MY BED of course XD

Since i'm pregnant actually my doctor forbid me to stop my....kinda hobbies for a while...
1. make ups, even skincare
2. eating raw food such as sushi, vegetables salad, medium rare steak e.t.c
3. doing hard work such ash laundry
4. sports, squat jump, running, hitting someone (NO?)

i was OK with that...but recently i really can't stand to buy MAKE UPS, you know, my desire for make ups even beat my hunger for SUSHI dammit!!
but that's ok, since make up always worth right?
So, i decided to buy 2 product which is makes me curious, TINT MARKER.

i bought 2 Korean products from different brand, one is ARITAUM SKINNY TINT PEN, which is will be reviewed soon, and PERIPERA TINT MARKER.
after 23298047301948 times searching on the blogs for the review also on youtube i decided to buy Peripera tint marker in NEON ORANGE, here's my review...bty sorry for the pic, i still learn how to take a good pics...ok so..deal with it..

PACKAGING

the packaging comes with a box, and inside just looks like a highlighter or marker...it has some descriptions which is in Korean so I don't understand of course..., here, take  a look


Korean, descriptions, i don't understand at all :p


This is at the bottom of the box, so this LIP TINT only last for 6 month, and there's a code #4 which is no 4 series...



And Those are the Lip tint, I bought Peripera water tint before and it's also has 2NE1 member picture on the packaging, but since i use it so often the picture slowly disappear. it's just like a PEN so really handy you can put into your make up case or pencil case or even your uniform pocket *if you know what i mean LOL*

APPLICATOR

Just like what it said, this is the TINT MARKER, so the applicator really looks like a marker or highlighter like we used to use for marking some text on the book...with this applicator make me A LOT MORE EASIER TO APPLY the product on my lips. when I use water tint i usually dab it using my finger and yeah it left a red mark on my finger....but with this one, easier to apply without dirtying my finger.


TEXTURE

The Texture is kinda watery, but it's dry really fast, I like it so much, but since it's watery I need to use it two to three times before the color is out. and because it's dry that fast, I'll say this is so "LATE FRIENDLY " XDXDXDXD

SWATCHES

here's the different before and after I use it

BARE LIPS


Here's my bare lips, as you can see I don't have a naturally pink lips since I don't have a clear pale white skin and since I was a smokers it makes my lips darker a little bit.



After using the liptint it's actually cover my dark lines a little, so it's help me a lot :D the color I choose is NEON ORANGE but it's not came out as orange color but more like bright red instead... I still like it the color still wearable for daily use i think..i just can't stand with my dry lips, even though i love the matte color for this product i usually use lip butter to avoid dry lips.

STAYING POWER

It last long so far, i wear it for at least 8 hours and it still there after i had my meals or drink...but yeah a little bit fade out but i don't think i need to retouch it.



RESULT ;

PROS :

- Simple packaging
- Friendly applicator
- Dry fast
- Long Lasting enough

CONS :
- Only last for 6 month, average tint maybe can last until 12 month (maybe?)

RATING : 4.5/5
Where to buy :
I bought it on my fave online store that sale korean brand MIRIELLE BEAUTE just check her IG or FB. I bought it for IDR 115K around USD 8.8 I think it's affordable enough...

That's all for the review candies...hope you enjoy it..

love, EVE








2 comments:

  1. Itu kaya spidol banget >_< aahhaha tapi engga terlalu neon ya hasilnya..

    Salam kenal, Tiara :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tiara ^^ aduh telat banget reply nya hehe maaf ya :D

      iya kayak spidol banget, emang tipis gitu apalagi kalo cuma sekali oles, hasilnya sih mirip-mirip sama yang water tint, enaknya yang ini ga perlu di dab pake jari, tinggal oret2 aja macem spidol :D

      thanks for reading ya <3

      Delete