Saturday, March 12, 2016

[REVIEW] BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO IN ORIGINAL

Hi Candies  ^o^ here i'm back with the review :D

today I'm gonna write about hair product, DRY SHAMPOO.
well actually I'm kinda person who wash my hair every day, then dry it  and sometimes straighten it but lately sometimes i don't have enough time for it, since my husband often coming late for work due to waiting for me to fix my hair, so i decided this product.

of course I read like 3854967436245984598  review before I decided to buy it, then my choice goes to BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO, of course due to a lot of five stars rating from the reviewers.
at first I thought this kind of brand will be hard to find in my country or my town since it's some kind of rare here. but one day when I was doing grocery shopping with my husband,  I FOUND IT q(*O*)p

I bought the small bottle one, 150 ml for IDR 75k (+/-  US$ 5,76) pretty affordable for me. it's also comes with the bigger bottle, 200 ml for IDR 120k (+/- US$ 9,23) well, since I don't want to waste my money just in case I don't like this product I decided to buy the smaller one.

okay let's start.



Packaging :
It comes with the aluminium bottle with Tosca, White and Yellow color, that reminds me on MARSHMALLOW XD it's cute enough for me no any plastic or sealed just like the other bottle package that I usually seen. the inside just like a regular hairspray applicator (i forgot to take the pictures, sorry). It's around 20 cm height well pretty handy though but I don't think I will take it when I'm traveling.

Ingredients :
well just write, I don't fuckin understand what inside afterall....it's just FYI okay. Butane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa (Rice), Propane, Alcohol Denat, Parfume, Limonene, Linanool, Geranol, Benzyl Benzoate, Distearyldimonium, Cetrimonium Chloride
well, correction, I know what rice is XDXD

Texture :
Well, it's a little bit hard to explain but it's like a powdery things when you spray on your hair, and it's not sticky, I thought it will be like a hairspray when I used it like sticky on my hand and hair, but it's NOT yaay!!

Smells :
Errr... I don't know it's only me or anyone else who tried this also don't like the smell, it's kinda flowery, soapy things for me..and it's so STRONG. I don't like it.

Directions :
based on the pictures on the bottle here's the directions how to apply it
1. Spray with 30 cm distance from your hair, spray the roots.
2. Lightly massage your scalp, just like when you dry your hair with the towel but it's just using your hair.
3. wait for one minutes then, brush your hair a bit. and you're finished.

Result :
Here's the first one, I'm using the next day after I bought it, I didn't wash my hair and  directly use the dry shampoo following the directions.

I'm taking the picture using panasonic DMCFX01 (my bosses old cam that he gave me :D) so sorry for not-so-clear pics but as you can see the before pic, my hair was sooooo sooo greasy this is why I wash my hair everyday, when I skip one day without washing my hair, it's become so greasy that I feel like I'm not showering for days. After using the dry shampoo I feel better, It's become less greasy and without any stickiness, it's totally dry...woohoo I LOVE IT, but yeah I don't like the smell so i open my door widely when I spray it...

The pictures above is actually i try to use the shampoo after straightening my hair of course WITHOUT WASH IT FIRST. because my hairstyle make me need the straightener if i want them to be "tidy", So after showering, I straighten my hair using ceramic hair straightener on 80 C degree it's really painful, not because the heat but the humidity caused by the rain outside and the weather and yeah the temperature of my room LOL the first pic is the beginning, without straightener and dry shampoo, the second is after straightener and the two below were after using the shampoo.
Same feeling as before, especially on my fringe, before was so greasy but after use was better.

Staying Power :
I should say it's AMAZING, at the first day I used this shampoo I was went outside for almost half day, riding a motorbike and using the helmet in a humid day of course, but when I'm home I see there's no any grease on my hair, it's still dry just like when the first time I use it. Also after praying. before praying we have to "wash" our hair with water, believe it or not, after finish praying, it's still clean and not greasy at all.

I AM SO HAPPY, maybe next time I won't wash my hair too often or maybe will reduce my styling time each day so I can leave my house on time without skipping my moms breakfast yaayy \(^o^)/

so here's the review result :
Prons :

  • Affordable price
  • Simple yet cute packaging
  • Non Sticky texture
  • LONG LASTING
  • Easy application
  • Make my hair less greasy 
  • Can use it anytime and only need once to use :D
Cons : 
  • So Far only the smells that bother me...I don't like itt TT^TT 
Rating : 4.5 / 5 
Repurchase : YES, maybe will try another type.

Where to buy :
I bought at SETIABUDHI SUPERMARKET, if you live in Bandung, you can find it there, but I don't know where else you can buy it...so far i found it at Watson Singapore.

okay that's all folks, hope you like it candies...^.^
see you
love, Eve <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment