Sunday, March 27, 2016

[REVIEW] MAIKO RABBIT BUN SOLID PERFUME in PEACH

Hi Candies <3<3<3

here i'm back with the other review, this time is about perfume.
I usually didn't use perfume, and only using baby cologne, I usually use Zswitsal baby cologne.
But my dearest friend brought me something that really ultra super duper cute perfume for me yaayyy \(^o^)/ thank you DOE CHAN !!! (her name is Dwi but we used to call her Doe chan :D)

so, I was ask her help to but LULULUN white mask before she had her holiday and back to Indonesia, but she also get me a souvenir.
I don't know what the fuck was that before, I thought it was a lipbalm, then I google it then I found that It is a solid perfume!! I don't know because the description was all in JAPANESE which is I don't fuckin understand kanji at all XDXD

so here it is... the cute RABIT BUN SOLID PERFUME from MAIKO.

 Packaging :




SEEE??? HOW CUTE IS IT??? SEE?? SEE?? 






It's only as big as your lipbalm container, if you are using oriflames tender care or TBS lipbalm yes it's around that small... and with the bunny print on the top, pink container...I'M DEAD!!

here's inside the container :


Smells : 
I used to disgust to something with a strong smell, but NOT WITH THIS. when you open it it's smell heavenly just like sweet peach candy. It's quite strong but in a good way, i really love the smells.

Directions
this is solid perfume so you just swipe your finger onto it and spread around your wrist and behind your ears...it's really easy and really smells good.

Staying power : 
unfortunately it doesn't really last long, I use it after showering in the morning then take a nap for like two hours and when I woke up the smell has gone...but don't worry since it's really handy you can bring it everywhere you go and put it on anytime you want.



result :

Prons : 

- SUPER CUTE packaging
- Non Sticky texture
- Nice Smells
- Handy 

Cons : 
- Not really long lasting.

Rating : 4.5/5
Repurchase : maybe, i would like to try the other smell, and put some inventory here :D if Doe Chans didn't mind of course :D 

Where to buy : 
I don't know since I've got it from my friend, but you can find at Global Rakuten site, for USD 5,92 (found it on google)

okay so hope you enjoy this review...see you on my next post 

love, Eve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment