Sunday, April 10, 2016

[REVIEW] BABY COLOR SUMMER DOLL IN GREY

Hi Candies ^o^/

today i'm gonna write a review about lenses.
this is not my first lenses but this is my first review about lenses.
my first lenses was FRESHKON with 14.5 mm diameter, i bought it around 2009, then i started to bought geo lenses, I've used geo princess mimi, EOS blytheye brown, EOS blytheye green (this is the lenses that I wear on my wedding day), Eyecandy Chell green (my favorite), Geo X-tra grey, More Cara brown, and now my latest lenses is BABY COLOR SUMMER DOLL in Grey.

so this is the second BIG lenses that I bought. I actually really really wanted to buy Eyecandy Chell blue and green again but the lenses always not in stock at the moment. I really love Eyecandy since the lenses give a bigger effect on my eyes and really comfortable.

before, I also afraid using big lenses, for me 15 or 16 mm is enough but I just can't stand my curious on some lenses with bigger diameter, I think it will make people looks like more dolly. so I try More Cara brown, I also ask my friend to give me some recommendation and she said More lenses is good so I tried. and yes, I feel better, beside, bigger lenses are easy to take out for me.

so here's my review for BABY COLOR SUMMER DOLL in Grey.



- Packaging ;

like some lenses it's came out on blister instead of bottles. so it's easier to open, and you don't need to worry about getting hurt by a metal on the top of the bottom. and it has 6 month life span so...don't forget to mark it on your lenses case.



- Colors :

When i see the lenses for the first time, I thought it will be like Geo X-tra grey, with only grey and black tones on it but I was wrong, It has a pretty pink tone around the grey tone. for me it's little bit more natural than MORE lenses, I just feel the tone didn't so obvious like MORE, i like it.


did you see that pink?? well I like it so far.

- Comfort : 

I haven't wear it in a long time but so far it doesn't irritate my eyes, the lenses are pretty thin as well so it doesn't feels "heavy" like something stuck inside your eyes LOL. 

- Enlargement : 

of course it's fuckin BIG...EXTRA LARGE LOL...like I mention above I like big lenses because it's easy to take them out, no more pinching two or three times and get a red eye due to taking the lenses out of my eyes. it's also give me some kind of DOLLY look which is i really like. well make me feel younger hahaha XD take a look : 



can you see the different?

- Price and where to buy : 

I bought it at DREAMIE CHUPPA os, you can also find their IG, they always have promo so you can get more affordable price, i bought it for around IDR 90k or 95k I forgot, but yeah it's affordable enough for me.

here's my pict with full make up and using the lenses, i'm using SONY XPERIA C cellphone, front cam so sorry for low quality image and I'm also using some filter for softening...and please ignored my half black hair LOL



CONCLUSION : 

Prons : 
-comfortable enough 
-affordable price
-DOLLY looks
-more natural color
-simple packaging

Cons: 
None so far

Rating : 
5/5

repurchase ? 
Yes, but I'm looking forward for blue lenses, so maybe buy another color :D 

so that's all Candies...hope you like it, thanks for reading 

love, Eve

  


No comments:

Post a Comment