Saturday, May 09, 2015

Eve is coming back

hey there!!
after my long looooooooooonnngggggg hibernation now i'm back to this page to update some of my unnecessary    happy life..

i was absent from this page due to the internet connection issue (of course) and my laptop was broken and couldn't be repaired anymore TAT. beside my workload is killing me after I transferred into the other department.

so here's the things.
before i decided to hibernated from this blog, I was transferred to the other department, so my working hour also changed, i work from 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM, that's mean i can't join the company bus when i go home, and of course it takes so much longer using a sucks public transportation in my country. So....i get really really tired when i reach home, you know it's not only the routes make me tired but also my new job, make me physically and mentally sick.

well i like this new job, being an assistant of two people that i adore at the office, one is my Director, and the other one is my Monitor, my Dir is a local person and my Monitor is Taiwanese. he still young so we are just like a friend, yeah he still consider me as a TEENAGER.
our job is doing audit for the production line...WHICH IS i need to walk about 12 hectare of the factory at least twice in a day...so...if i walk outside maybe i've been gone to Madagascar, say hello to alex and friend and come back to my country (ok exagerated) but anyway...that's why i decided to stop blogging for a while.

my internet connection also sucks, it didn't connected to the server due to the.....i don't know it's just DEAD, the modem just fuckin dead and of course it's not working. i don't have an android phone at that time, because my credit card already reach it's limit so my choice is not to buy it now or buy the cheap one on my pay day, and i choose the first one LOL.

the worst thing is, one day when i came home and found my laptop was dead, i brought it to the service center but there was no hope...so...bye my beloved Qosmo (it's Qosmio series from Toshiba) thank you for helping me doing my godamn  Thesis, download yaoi comics, and let me enjoying reading fanfiction until dawn.

time go so fast ya know, and i'm no longer alone right now, i already married to someone hahaha FYI this is ONE THING THAT I'VE NEVER IMAGINE BEFORE.
i will write down about this in the next post in case you are a bride to be like i was hehehe.

fortunately my husband is a computer junky (can i say that?) so currently i'm using his computer (and also laptop sometimes if he used his 'big baby')...hope next week we will have a better internet connection here plus a TV cable so i can watch CN all day after work...

so candies....i'm back \^o^/

No comments:

Post a Comment