Saturday, May 09, 2015

HOW I GOT MY CHIBI CHARA

Hi Candieess...

i found something well a really interested for me.
this afternoon when i did my banner for my blog, i decided to put chibi character here but how do i make it???

well this is my problem
1. i don't have a scanner
2. my coloring skill is sucks
3. it will take maybe 1234738953478907 day
4. i'm broke currently don't have some money T^T

so i decided to google how to make chibi character online...and TADAAAAAA i found this person

http://gen8.deviantart.com/

and yes i got what i wanted...thank you thank you thank you ^3^

the application is really easy to use you can customize the character you want...here's mine..
EVE CHAN

and this is how the web looks like


really wanna thank to Gen8 - san....i'm able to create my chibi...^____^
so for you who want to create your chibi just go to the link above, don't forget to say thank you. i don't have a deviant art account so i just say THANK YOU  so much here... ^__^

see ya 
-eve-

No comments:

Post a Comment