Sunday, May 17, 2015

REVIEW : Maybelline Fashion Brow Mascarra In Rusty Brown


Hey There Candies ^^

so the second review today is my favorite browcara. I actually didn't plan to buy it before but since i can't find the brow pencil I needed so I decided to buy it. 
some girl/women in my country might experience the situation I ever had. ever since I become a teenager my mom said " keep your eyebrow natural shape until you get married" i don't know why she told me that but I do keep my eyebrow natural shape until I got married (it's 2 days before actually), so the first thing came to my head is HOW DO I "MAKE" MY EYEBROWS????


before i decided to buy any product i decided not to cut it "baldly" just to give a better shape that's it..then i go to Strawberry salon to do it, because Cici Novy was not there so her assistant did it for me, I told her what i want and she did it...here's the result


BEFORE ( my eyebrow was messy)
                                    
AFTER

As you can see the shape is thinner but not bald I'm satisfied so far, but the other thing comes to my head is I NEED SOMETHING TO MAKE MY EYEBROW COLOR LESS CONTRAST TO MY LIGHT HAIR.

well that's true, since My blond hair make me more confident than black hair, i need to find a lighter color for my eyebrow. Etude color my brow was catch my eyes but then i realized there's no time to join preorder , I need something quickly...so when I'm going dating as a bf-gf for the last time, my husband took me to Maybelline counter and ask me to try, so i tried and here's my review

Packaging : 
not really impress me it's just simple bottle or pot? like kind the other mascara not so special or eyecatching. but it's handy enough for travel.

                         taken from maybelline.co,id                         
my own maybelline fashion brow mascara 
Aplicator :
it has a round brush at the end of the aplicator i was confuse if i can use it or not but it's not as hard as i thought...it's SUPER EASY to wear especially when you are in hurry


Color :
I didn't find any other color than dark brown and rusty brown, i choose the rusty brown the lighter color that I HOPE can match with my hair color. here's the pictures after using this products and also some swatch

i'm using flash because it's too dark in my room using Lenovo S290
with flash
without flash

It fit's my daily look as well. I wear a super easy and fast make up for office look, since I go to work by motorbike I need to be as fast as I can to wear make up before my boss nagging at me. And this product help me a lot, I don't need to take a lot of time to do my eyebrow, and the color makes my eyebrow color less contrast with my light hair, and also you just need once or twice to have the color.

So my conclusion is : 

Packaging : 3/5
Color : 4/5
Applicator : 4/5

Pros : 
- Easy to find, you can find it at any Maybelline counter 
- Available price only around IDR 70k or 60k I forgot
- Pigmented color, only need once or two times to apply.
- Match my hair color (golden brown/Light brown)
- Handy enough for traveling

Neutral : 
- The Applicator is good but it might be better if it's has a smaller tip shape

Cons
- Not waterproof, so for muslim, after you praying you need to re apply it.
- Ugly packaging

Repurchase : YES, well i'm satisfied so far ^__^

here's my pictures i took from today, just wearing simple makeups since i didn't go anywhere...i'm using the front camera which is still VGA mode so yeah...don't mind it hahaha



Thanks for reading

love_ Eve



No comments:

Post a Comment